>

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Wishing.....


Made a decorated tag for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I took some re-cycled Kraft packaging and trimmed to a tag shape. I then stamped and image (Green Pepper Press) in Archival black ink directly onto the card. I then used a variety of Waterbrush pens, Posca pens, metallic pens to colour the image.

I then chose a vintage boy paperdoll (TH) on foam pads. I applied a black eyelet with the Crop-a-dile and tied some satin ribbons in matching colours through this.

The word (Happy Little Stampers) was stamped onto white card in Versafine black, trimmed out and applied on more foam pads to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tag Sid - love your colours and the attention to detail in this stunning compilation of stamps, image, sentiment, cog embellishment and colour
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...