>

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Llama ......


No prob-llama !

Made this fun card.... I started with a 6 x 6 inch square card blank. I then die-cut a smaller matt with a stitched edge and matted this onto a larger green card.

I die-cut a curvy shape and coloured this with sandy colours of watercolour.  The llama and cacti were stamped onto white card in Memento black ink and coloured with Copic markers before trimming out. I adde some shine with Glossy Accents onto him.  I also cut two die-cut clouds from pale blue card, these were edged in white Posca pen. The sentiment was then stamped in Versafine black ink on white card, trimmed and mounted on more  green card.

The elements were assembled as shown on the base (some on foam pads) and the whole applied to the card blank to finish ...... really enjoyed making this card .....

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sid - and beautifully composed and assembled. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...