>

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Insects.......


We are running an ATC swap over on UK Stampers Forum whose theme is 'Insects'. These are my makes for the swap......

I cut three bases made from re-cycled cereal packaging and cut three more from white card stamped in Archival black ink with a rubber stamp (Tim Holtz). I then coloured the white blanks with Distress Oxide Inks smooshing with a waterspray. I then stamped the insects (Tim Holtz) in Archival black ink and then die-cut these with the corresponding dies (Tim Holtz). I then took wildflower dies (Tim Holtz) from Watercolour card.  Both the insects and wildflowers were coloured with watercolour brushpens and a waterbrush and decorated with a number of glitter pens & Posca markers.

I then applied the background to the bases and stamped a flower stamp (Craft Stamper cover stamp) on each with Versafine black ink.

The ATC's were assembled as shown with the insects mounted on foam pads.  They were finished by edging with dark brown Versamagic chalk ink.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous ATC's Sid - loving the insects and the way you have paired them with the flowers
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...