>

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Keyhole .....


We are running a 'Single Colour Distress Ink' Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum...... where you are allowed to use only one colour of Distress Ink in a project..... I chose Crushed Olive and made a card....

I started with a white 5 x 5 inch white card blank and die-cut a smaller matt in white card. The white matt was then crumpled and inked, sprayed and ironed with a hot iron to dry.

Onto this base I stamped a number of images with the ink and dried with a heat gun. I chose a keyhole image of a Fornasetti woman (Cherry Pie) and stamped this in the same ink, trimming out and applying on foam pads. I then coloured two paper flowers , layered these and applied on foam pads as shown.

Finally I stamped the word 'dream' on some distress inked background and mounted this on white card...again applying on foam pads. The matt was then  stuck to the card blank to finish.

Enjoyed making this card .......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the haunted face in the key hole seems to be peering out into a much more vibrant world. Touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great use of the colour on this gryngy, steampunk style of card Sid. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...