>

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Dream .....


This card was inspired by time .....

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white cardblank....

I then cut a matt from lined Kraft card as the base layer and matted this onto black card as a border.

I then took some stamps (Tim Holtz) and stamped the man, the baggage ticket and the ticket in Archival black on white card. These were trimmed out and coloured with Distress inks and a waterbrush. I took a 'Dream' stamp and stamped this onto more white card, trimming it out as shown.

I then used two die-cut flowerpots and applied these onto the background layer. The other stamped images were collaged  (some on foam pads) onto the base as shown.

I then applied three rub-ons, PAST - PRESENT - FUTURE and three self adhesive brass studs.  The base was then applied onto the cardblank to finish.....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating card Sid. Grungy and steampunk but also fairly CAS.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...