>

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Because ......



We are running a 'Single Colour Distress Ink' Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum...... where you are allowed to use only one colour of Distress Ink in a project..... I chose 'Rusty Hinge' and made a card....

I started with a white 5 x 5 inch white card blank and cut a smaller matt in white card. The white matt was then stamped with a Wildflower stamp (Tim Holtz) three times in Rusty Hinge Distress ink. I then masked off the edges of the matt and applied more  Distress ink using a waterbrush and the same ink. I also applied some less diluted ink to the flowers.

Finally I stamped the words 'Just Because' on white card...again applying on foam pads. The matt was then applied on more foam pads to the card blank to finish.

Love the colour .......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the one ink to give a wonderful monochrome result Sid. Loving this simple and sweet card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...