>

Monday, May 25, 2020

Ballerina .....


This card was inspired by one made by Godelieve Tijskens - Stamping Mathilda ......

I started with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank. I then cut a smaller piece of white card and put this through an embossing folder treated with black soot Distress Oxide. I then used a text stamp and Versafine black ink to overstamp the embossed panel.

The panel was then matted on black card and applied to the card front. Next I stamped a Ballerina in more black Versafine ink and die-cut this with a round stitched edge die. I then added three black sequins with Glossy Accents. This was mounted on foam pads and the circle applied as shown.

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine on white card, trimmed and matted on black card before mounting on foam pads as shown.

Love the monochrome look and it's a long time since I coloured with an embossing folder !

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous black and white card Sid. Love the layering in the background, and that ballerina is stunning against it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...