>

Monday, May 11, 2020

Face ......


As we are having a 'Use Your Peel-Offs' Challenge on UK Stampers Forum I have made this card again making a background with them.....

I started with a 5 x 5 inch white card blank and cut a smaller matt out of white card. I layered a whole sheet of peel-offs onto this and gave it 3 coats of watered down white Gesso to hide the metallic finish of the peel-offs.

I then stamped a face (Cherry Pie) in Archival black ink onto the background and used some  watercolour brushpens  (Lyra Aquabrush) to colour the lips and eyes. I then chose two shades of pink Versamagic chalk ink and coloured the background and edges with these.

The base matt was layered on pink card and this mounted onto the card blank.  I chose a 'Hello' die and cut this twice in pink and black layering them slightly offset as shown on the panel to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, and great use of the peel-offs Sid.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking design so different Carole

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...