>

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Chrysanth ......




Made this card as an entry into the Stamplorations CAS card Challenge ......


I took a 5 x 5 inch whte card blank as the base and die-cut a border with a stitched edge and applied this to the base.

I stamped the Chrysanth (Uniko) in Archival pink ink on white card and coloured with watercolour brushpens and a waterbrush before trimming out.

Then I stamped the word 'Congratulations' (Uniko) as shown in Versafne black ink. I then drew a green stem in Posca marker and applied the chrysanth on foam pads as shown.

Finally I added three pink sequins to finish the card .....

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this, so simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CAS and elegant Sid - an exquisite card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your bloom is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colouring! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the STAMPlorations CAS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...