>

Friday, May 29, 2020

Take Flight .....


Made a card ..... starting with a 5 x 7 inch white card blank........

I made a background with Gelatos on a piece of white card treated with white Gesso... using water and my fingers. This was dried. I then used a chevron stencil and removed some of the colour with a baby wipe through it. I then sealed the colours with a coat of acrylic sealer.

I then stamped with a few stamps (PaperArtsy)  in Archival ink  colours and stamped a bird in Archival sepia ink. This was trimmed out and embellished with some white Posca pen. The bird was applied on foam pads & grounded on torn Washi tape.

The sentiment was stamped and mounted on brown card and again applied on foam pads and the whole piece mounted on more brown card and attached to the white card blank on more foam pads.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Sid - such a depth to that stunning background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...