>

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Pink .....


Recently made a male version of this card so decided to do a feminine version .....

Went for pink instead of brown this time as I know Doc Martin does a pink version of their boots .....

I started with a 5 x 5 inch white card blank and die-cut a white circle which I edged in pink Colorbox chalk ink. Onto the circle I stamped a set of footprints ( Art Journey) in pink Archival ink. I applied a strip of pink Washi tape across the cardblank and adhered the circle as shown.

The boots (Art Journey) were stamped in more pink Archival ink and trimmed out. I used a Posca pen on the laces and a black micron pen to add some eyelets and treated with some Glossy accents. The sentiment (Art Journey) was also stamped on white card with pink Archival ink, trimmed and edged with chalk ink and the OO's coloured in Posca. The boots and sentiment were applied on foam pads and three black sequins were added to finish the card ....

Women are doing it for themselves .......

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...