>

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Child ......


Made a CAS card ....

I started with a 4 x 4 inch white card blank......  I then die-cut a smaller matt in white card and onto this applied some strips of Washi tape.  I die-cut a frame from black card and applied this over the Washi tape.

I stamped the child (Crafty Individuals) in black Archival Ink and coloured with watercolour brushpens and a waterbrush before trimming out with scissors and a scalpel. The sentiment ( Crafty Individuals) was stamped on white card in black Versafine ink. This was trimmed out and matted on black card.

The chils and sentiment were applied as shown on foam pads with three pink iridescent sequins to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...