>

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Wings ......


A card made for a Challenge over on Country View Challenges Blog - the theme is 'Things With Wings' .....

I decided to go wildlife with a stamp and paper from Crafty Individuals. I stamped in black Versafine ink on white card twice, heat embossing with clear embossing powder. I trimmed out the ducks on one of the images.

I coloured the background image (not the ducks) in Distress ink washes, adding some posca pen dots to the design panel on the left. I then added some Nuvo gold drops to the grasses.

I also coloured the trimmed out ducks and applied over the original image on foam pads. The panel was matted on pale green, black, printed paper and black matts to form a frame. This was added to a 6 x 6 inch white card blank.

The printed words were edged in black and applied as shown on foam pads to finish the card ...... loving that stamp ......

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this!❤️ Sid nothing like a Crafty Individuals stamp to make up a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Sid - love the gold drops on the grasses - they are a fabulous accent
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sid - I adore this stamp. Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and Good Luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...