>

Monday, April 17, 2023

Blu ......


A set of 3 Artist Trading Cards made for a swap over on the I Love IndigoBlu Facebook Group using mainly IndigoBlu products in their making. I have called the series 'IndigoBlues' .....

Made an ink on paper background in blues and overstamped this with a large poppy stamp in black Versafine Ink. I then trimmed out three suitable backgrounds to the customary 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I followed this with more stamping using IndigoBlu stamps in green and blue Versafine Clair inks. Infilling the shaped with white Posca pen.

I then used an alphabet stamp and stamped in Versamark Ink before heat embossing with white embossing powder.

I then stamped the sentiments on white card with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, trimming out and colouring the background with a wash of green Distress Ink. These were then edged with green Versafine clai ink.

The die-cut flowers were coloured with a green & gold mica dabber and allowed to dry giving a lovely sheen to the flowers. They were added along with the sentiments on foam pads. I also added a metallic cold cabochon to the flower centres.

The ATC's were finished with an edging of Krylon gold pen. Hope my swap partner likes the series when she receives them ....

Sid xx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful series Sid - loving the colours and those sentiments are fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...