>

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Roots ......


A Decorated Tag made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ......

The background was made with Distress Oxide washes and cut to size. I chose some leaf & butterfly stamps from Crafty Individuals in varioous colours of Versafine Clair inks. I also stamped some birds in Versafine black ink. The butterflies were treated with Glossy Accents.I added some white and red dots with Posca markers.

The tag was then edged with a green Inktense pencil and it was spread with a waterbrush.

The words are made from Washi tape on card, trimmed and added as shown. These were edged in black Micron pen.

I added a copper eyelet with the crop-a-dile and tied through with two shades of green ribbon. I finished the tag with some lime green dots ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful tag Sid - love the colours you have used, and all the movement you have achieved with the grasses, birds and butterflies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...