>

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Hearts ......


A Clean And Simple Card .......

I cut, creased and folded a white card to 4 x 4 inches as the base.

I then cut a piece of white card to 3.75 x 3.75 inches and cut a stitched-edge square from this saving the cut-out square. I then scored 4 lines through the square as shown. I then die-cut some heart flowers in white card and added red hearts to them. I also die-cut the word from black card.

I added the cut-out square panel onto the card front onto the card adding the word at an angle in the aperture. I then added the three heart flowers on foam pads and also added a die-cut red ribbon to hold them together.

That's it ......

Sid xx

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. WOW - this is so elegant and dramatic Sid - fabulous work!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the top layer raised from the base card or attached flat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Sid love this and love your details .. this is one amazing CAS design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous CAS creation. The pop of red really adds a touch of drama to the beautiful background.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's it" - and it's LOVELY Sid. Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...