>

Monday, April 24, 2023

All Things ......


A card suitable for a male recipient which often is a difficult task .......

I used a 5 x 7 ins white card blank as the base. I then cut another slightly smaller piece of white card and dry embossed through an embossing folder. This was applied to the card front.

I then chose an old stamp (Crafty Individuals) and stamped in Versafine black ink on white card, heat embossing with clear embossing powder. The image was trimmed and coloured with Neocolour II water soluble wax pastels. I just added lightly at an angle and went over with water and my finger to provide earthy tones. This was matted onto text printed paper (Crafty Individuals) and light brown card. I added a cross-head screw brad.

I added some hessian in a strip along the base of the image on red-line tape and chose a printed sentiment which was edged in black ink and applied as shown.

I then applied the panel on foam pads over the embossed background to finish ......

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this!❤️ Perfect male card Sid, very stern looking bloke here but a great stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sid - great background to the main image, and awesome paper that you have matted it onto
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...