>

Saturday, April 01, 2023

LIM Challenge #480 ......

Well here we are again inviting you to join in with us at 'Less Is More' and make a Clean And Simple card using these colours .....

This is my Design Team card for the challenge:


I used a 6 x 6 inch white card as the base. I then cut a white matt to 3.5 inches square and stamped this with a scribbly flower in Versafine black ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I then used 'Stream' Adirondack Dye ink and a waterbrush to colour the flower as shown ...... once happy I then drew in the stem with a black Micron pen .......

The white matt was again matted on aquamarine and black cards leaving a small border and this was applied directly to the card front.

The sentiment was also stamped on white card in Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder before trimming out and again matting on coloured and black cards. This was applied on foam pads as shown to finish the card ..... simple !

Hoping that you can join us and for more fab inspiration do visit the blog by clicking HERE to see my fellow Design Team members creations ......

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Sid love the CAS and colours, simply gorgeous..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "Scribbly Flower" looks amazing with the aqua and black and the matted frames really help the image pop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great Sid, the flower really pops out!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
    Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
     www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
    Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfully creative and eye-catching card Sid. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...