>

Saturday, April 15, 2023

LIM Challenge #481 ......

 Hi and welcome to another Challenge from 'Less Is More'



You have free reign to make a card in any theme you like, keeping it CAS of course ......

This is my Design Team card for the Challenge:


I made a 5 x 5 inch white cardblank from 300gsm white card ....

The daisy image (Tuscan Rose) was stamped on white card in Versafine black ink and this was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then chose a circular dotty-edge die and cut out the flower panel. I coloured the daisies with Distress ink washes and a waterbrush.

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink on white card and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a smaller similar die to cut this out.

I added the daisy panel directly to the card front and the sentiment on foam pads to finish the card ....

Hoping you are inspired to take part and if you would like even more inspiration, click HERE to have a look at what my fellow DT members have made ......

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. A stunning way to present the image Sid, and a fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card I just adore sunflowers and these are no exception so a bold CAS card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Great LIS card Sid, your design is exquisite x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super design Sid, very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design with those wonderfully bright, happy sunflowers taking centre stage, Sid!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...