>

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Memorable ......

 


Made an Artist Trading Card for trading .....

I cut a piece of printed paper for the background to 2.5 x 3.5 inches and treated this with alcohol inks. I then stamped in black Versafine ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I also treated a die-cut with inks and applied at the bottom.

I added 5 little die-cut squares from magenta glitter card and applied as shown, edging with black Micron pen.

The printed word was coloured with pink Distress ink and matted on black card then added as shown. A golden butterfly charm was added along with 3 glitter drops.

The ATC was finished by edging with magenta Versamagic chalk ink to finish. If you would like to trade please email me at sidscards9@hotmail.com ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So many details on such a small 'canvas' Sid, and a wonderful result with the great colours and textures
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...