>

Friday, June 19, 2020

Headless .....


This Alice in Wonderland card was made for a Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum ....

I chose a 5 x 5 inches white card blank. I then cut a white card matt and layered this on red card and added white dots on the border with a white Posca pen.

I then cut an oblong piece of dark blue card and matted this on more red card, trimmed out and added white dots. This panel was then heat embossed with gold embossing powder with a stamp (IndigoBlu) and Versamark ink.  I then added some blue & red Beadazzles at the bottom with Glossy Accents to make a ground for the Queen.

I then stamped the Red Queen and hearts (Clear Art Stamps) in Memento ink and coloured these with Copic markers in a red and blue colourway, highlighting with white Posca and gold pens. They were trimmed out and I added Glossy Accents to the Queens heart and all other hearts.

The words were made with a Dymo and red tape, mounted on dark blue card & trimmed out.

The base matt was attached on the card blank on foam pads. The blue matt was added centrally. The Queen added on foam pads along with the words.

I then added hearts at the outer edges, some on foam pads to finish .....

There is a prize to be won if you fancy taking part, click the link above and join the Forum ... it's free, friendly and fun !!!

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. If it is anything to do with "Alice" I am there. Lovely card, gosh those dots make so much difference to a plain border. Looks fabulous!
    I have got out of the habit of blog commenting, am sure I have missed a lot so let's hope this spurs me on.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner Sid - loving the richness of the colours and how you have used them, especially the gold embossed background. A wonderful result in this fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...