>

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Congratulations .....


Made this card with lots of white space ....

I used a white 5 x 5 inch card blank as the base. I die cut a smaller white  card matt and layered this on red card to form a thin border, stamped this with a text stamp (Dina Wakley) in Versamark ink and heat embossed this with bright gold embossing powder. over this I then added two pieces of fine craft wire in gold and red twisted and attached on red line tape.

I then die-cut a butterfly from some Washi paper (MemoryBox) and applied this over the wire. I added two red adhesive gems on the body of the butterfly along with three gold/orange sequins.

The matt was applied to the base on foam pads and the word 'Congratulations' stamped directly in Versafine black ink to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Sid - the red and gold butterfly is so rich and a stunning feature over the embossed text
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...