>

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Border .....


Made a CAS Birthday card ....

I started with a 6 x 4 inch white card-blank .....

I cut a slightly smaller matt from white card and stamped a border stamp (PaperArtsy) in three colours of Archival ink. I then stamped the sentiment directly on the matt in black Versafine ink.

I added a little black on the swirls with a Posca pen, edged the stamped matt in black and mounted it onto the card base on foam pads to finish ....

I would like to enter this into the Less Is More June Challenge


Sid xx

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love this Sid - it looks amazing. Congrats on your win over at STAMPlorations blog
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely border entry for the LIM challenge Sid

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Sid. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and beautifully CAS. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...