>

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Memory .....


We are having a 'Lucky Dip' Card Making Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum which runs for a month. You have to make a card using 5 craft items out of a list of 10 options.

On my card I have used the following 5 items - Heat Embossing, Adhesive Gems, Brads, Staples & Washi Tape.

I started with a background made from a die-cut piece of white card which has been treated with a bright selection of satin acrylic paints. Onto this I have added some grey acrylic paint sponged through a stencil in a geometric pattern. I have then stamped leaves with Versamark ink over this and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I have then added two strips of torn black numbers Washi tape, three gold star Brads and three pink/black adhesive gems.

I then stamped the main scribbly figure stamp (Dina Wakley) in Versafine black ink on white card,  trimmed this out and a added three pink staples through the figure before adding on foam pads as shown.

The sentiment was stamped on white card with Versafine black ink, matted on gold card and placed on more foam pads. The whole background was then matted on black card and attached to the front of a 6 x 6 inch white card blank.

Sid xx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creation Sid - loving the depth of design in the background, especially the torn Washi
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...