>

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Art ......



Made this card for a Challenge over on the Less Is More Blog ... the theme this week is 'Solid & Outline' 


I used a white 6 x 6 ins card blank and then cut another white matt to 5.5 x 5.5 ins. Onto this I stamped the base outline stamp in Versafine black ink. The circles in the design were coloured with violet watercolour applied with a waterbrush. The dots in the circles were highlighted with gold Posca marker. I next stamped the solid 'A' in Memento grape jelly ink. trimmed this out and applied over the other stamped image on foam pads.

I then stamped the R & T with some alpha stamps in Versafine black and finished the design with three black dots added with a Micron pen.

The matt was then applied to the cardblank base ......

Sid xx

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. A dramatic card Sid - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and purple too, so perfect in my opinion lol..well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing make Sid and I love that you used my fave colour too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this - it's such a unique design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your card is really beautiful. What a wonderful CAS design and a lovely image. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design Sid and perfectly CAS. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...