>

Monday, June 08, 2020

Refuse ......


Who wants to be ordinary ? .... not me ......

Made this card on a background of gessoed card with Gelatos and water using a 5 x 7 inch white cardbase .......

I sealed the surface with a gloss medium applied with a spatula and when dry I stamped this with a sketchy face stamp by Dina Wakley in Archival black ink. This was added to with a white Posca pen to add highlights.

I then edged the background with yellow Washi tape and mounted this on a dark pink card matt.

I then stamped the sentiment (Dina Wakley) in Versafine black ink, trimmed out and matted on more pink card and mounted this on foam pad as shown to finish !

I would like to enter this into the Stamplorations Theme & Photo prompt.... 

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What depth to this design Sid - a stunning finish with the washi tape frame!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sid, I am here with my STAMPlorations DT hat on! What a great card, I love the colours and it's perfect for our confetti theme and photo prompt June challenge. Thanks for joining us xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I love the background you have created. Thanks for joining in with the Theme and Photo challenge at STAMPlorations

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...