>

Monday, June 22, 2020

Girly ......



Made this watercolour card .....

I started with a 5 x 5 inch white card blank. I cut a smaller square from white card and stamped this with a sketchy girl stamp (Tracey Coates - Aspects of Design) in Versafine black ink. I then used watercolours and a waterbrush to colour this image as shown. Once happy with the watercolours I matted this on black card.

I then added more colour with Ecoline Brushpens, Posca markers and gold pen and decorated with various colours of Stickles glitter glue. I added glossy accents on the girls lips.

The finished panel was then stuck onto the card blank. I then stamped the Happy Birthday (Tracey Coates - Aspects of Design) in Versafine black ink and matted this onto more black card, trimmed this out and added on foam pads.

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...