>

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Moment .....


Made this card recently ......

I used a 6 x 6 inch white card blank and cut a 5.5 x 5.5 inch white card matt. Onto this I stamped a number of spots, splats and distress lines (Stampin' Up) in various colours of Archival inks. I then stamped the numbers & letters (Tim Holtz) in Versamark ink and heat embossed this in gold. I then stamped the circular and cross stamps (Tim Holtz) on white card in Archival black, trimmed them out and then coloured with Ecoline brushpens and a waterbrush. Some white Posca pen was used to highlight these and parts were treated with Glossy Accents to glaze.

I stamped a couple more stamps in black Archival onto the matt until happy with the design. The coloured cut-outs were then applied on foam pads as shown. The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black on white card and this was matted onto brown card, trimmed out and mounted on foam pads.

I then die-cut a frame in brown card and applied this over the base matt. I then added a couple of square brass brads and mounted the finished background onto the card blank to finish ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. WOW - what a stunning work of art Sid - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...