>

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

'T' is for Time Tag



Here is my 'T' for Time tag done for the weekly challenge set by Efemera (Gail) on UK Stampers Forum. This time I decided to use masks and distess inks for the background. I cut the tag from plain cream cardstock and then applied Distress inks with cut'n'dry foam over Tim Holtz masks from the time sheet. I used dusty concord, tea dye, & aged mahogony on the body of the tag and black soot on the edges.


I spattered water unevenly over the background and after 15 seconds dried with a heat gun to set. Next I stamped a text stamp in aged mahogony top left and a small ruler stamp twice with dusty concord on the bottom right corner. Not sure where the stamps were from. I then stamped a 'No' stamp in Versamark and heat embossed with old gold embossing powder. The 'Time' stamp was stamped in dusty concord.



I then used a polka dot stamp from Tanda Stamps and stamped in versamark and heat embossed with pink EP bottom left. Finally a hole was cut with the crop-a-dile and a pink eyelet set. A purple satin tassel was then tied through the hole to finish. Most materials are available from The Artistic Stamper.
Hope you like it :-)

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Sid, beautiful background
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grungy tag, love the little embossed dot detail :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this - the colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sid. I would just die for that ruler stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Sid - using one of my fave techniques as well. Like your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collage feel Sid, love the little touch of the tape measure up the side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag Sid, love the colours, looks rustic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant finish Sid - love all the textures. I have been reading your blog but not left comments lately due to sore hands!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...