>

Thursday, July 02, 2009

'Face' ATC


This ATC has been made as my entry into the TMTA 'Look into a face' theme for this week. The main stamp is from Cherry Pie and is stamped in black Stazon over a spray background and torn backing paper. A small dragonfly has been stamped in rocket red Brilliance ink and a script stamp was inked in sunflower yellow Brilliance and stamped at the top (not easily noticeable in this pic). The flowers were coloured using a waterbrush and red pepper /stream Adirondack dye inks. Finished with edging of iris chalk ink.

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is so fun to look at and learn from! I have a group of ATC'ers and myself (they are skilled at it, not me), who visit me and I pretend to be artistic...it's a lot of fun! I found out a lot of artist types like succulent plants, which was my first intention for my blog! Now it is a jumble of stuff! I will add you to my blog list and check back often! Thanks for the inspiration to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face :)works so well on the ATC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wondeful ATC.
    Gorgeous face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. That Cherry Pie stamp will be added to my list of 'must haves' I think having seen this! Great composition Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I especially like the flowers in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC, Sid! The face is lovely and I love the colours of the flowers in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great haunting face..I reckon you will be doing fabric & felting& weaving next as you seem to like my fabric stuff!! thanks as ever for your great comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you have used and I too will be adding this stamp to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made a wonderful ATC, I love it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...