>

Thursday, July 23, 2009

'Free Choice' Inchies


Here are my 'Free Choice' Inchies for this months swap over on UK Stampers Forum. I have simply used coloured backing card and adhered 4 small pearly mosaics in a colourway to each inch square with Glossy Accents. I then have stamped the mosaics with black Stazon with stamps from a set of SeeD's Morsels. Each inchie has been edged with appropriately coloured chalk ink to complete.

Simple is sometimes best....or so they say !! Hope you like them :-)

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. I like them a lot Sid - my fave is the pink one in the top left hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inchies..I always find inchies incredibly difficult to do as I have difficulty layering images on them..thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab - those pearly mosaics must be tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab Sid, those pearly mosaics must be tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely... knew I should have joined in, but im hopeless unless someone gives me an idea to be going on with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are fantastic Sid! you're really good with those tiny things (too small for me..)
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow , I like them very much !
    I also make inchie s and it is a lot of fun for me ! AABA
    Rini the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sid
    These are sweet. You've got me hooked on wanting to make some inchies...they are on my to do list this summer.

    Trying to come up with a idea. I like the one you did on the IKEA frame. I have six of those and right now they are just painted in shades of bronze...cute but boring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great Sid. I love the idea of using the tiny tiles for the images, they must be very small indeed.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...