>

Friday, July 24, 2009

Monochrome Twinchies

I am definately not a very 'Pink' person when it comes to crafting so I challenged myself to do a set of 'Monochrome' Twinchies in just that colour !!

It is part of a swap I am running on UK Stampers Forum. Each player has to do 6 twinchies (either all different or all the same).

The base card is pre-printed and embossed with a glaze containing holographic glitter. I have then die-cut 6 daisies from textured pink cardstock and stamped them with a chunky text stamp (don't know where from !) in fuschia pink Stazon. These have been edged with Marvey le Plume II pen in dark pink before adhering to the base cards and trimming off at the edges as shown. A pink brad has been added as shown through the centre of the die-cut. A piece of narrow velvet ribbon in bright pink has been backed with double sided adhesive and attached as shown (trimming to make neat at the edge). Each twinchie was then edged with pink chalk ink to finish.

Hope you like them :-)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely - definitely a pink overload ... which can only be a good thing in my opinion ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very pink indeed Sid, but fantastic all the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job stepping out of your comfort zone. I think we need to do that from time to time as crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they're very pink indeed Sid! Love the asymmetry of the cropped flowers, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I like them - really like thenm. I am not particularly a pink person either Sid but I like this shade of pink and think they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW They are VERY pink indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...