>

Friday, October 16, 2020

Wings .....


Made a card using AAll & Create Stamps ......

I stamped the floral magnifying glass stamp in Versafine black on white card. I then stamped the girl and wings in the same ink on more white card and trimmed these out. I then coloured the flowers, girl & wings with watercolours and a waterbrush. The wings were then treated with Glossy Accents.

I used other stamps to add some numbers and zig-zag sewing in grey Versafine Clair and pink and blue Distress Oxides, also using blue & pink torn Washi tape. The word was stamped onto pale blue card and matted onto green card 

I then applied the girl & wings on foam pads as shown and three grey hematite stars along with the word to complete the background. This was then matted on pale blue and pink matts before applying to the white square card base to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Sid - love your use of the colours you chose
    Stay safe
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...