>

Friday, October 30, 2020

Mistletoe ......


Another Christmas card for sale in my Etsy Shop .......

I used a white card blank as the base. I then die-cut a bookmark from white card and layered on silver glitter card. I also cut a piece of green card, layered this on more silver glitter card and applied to the card base.

I then die-cut some mistletoe from more green card and applied to the bookmark. I embellished this with adhesive pearls before applying the bookmark on foam pads as shown.

I die-cut a prancing deer from brown kraft board, added a Washi tape collar and red nose. This was then applied on more foam pads as shown.

The sentiment was stamped on white card with Versafine black ink, trimmed out and matted on black and silver glitter card and stuck in place as shown. Three black glossy dots were added to finish the card.

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...