>

Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Pink ......


I made this card for a 'All Things Pink' Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum ......

I used a square white card blank and cut another white card matt as the base. I stamped this with an AAll & Create stamp in Versafine black ink and used some watercolours in shades of pink to colour the base layer. I then used a few background stamps and various inks in shades of pink (Archival, Versafine Clair).

I added some torn strips of pink Washi tape and further stamped some words and the sentiment in Versafine black ink. The sentiment was stuck in place as shown. I also stamped the number 5 and trimmed it out adding some silver pen and Inktense colour before adding over the original on foam pads.

I used a number of embellishments including brads, paper flowers, buttons threaded through with pink metallic thread & dew-drops. I edged the decorated matt with pink Versamagic chalk ink and then matted this onto black and dark pink card. This was then added to the card blank to finish the card.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card such a pretty design And colour Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stunning Brian. I love it & the colour. ❤

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...