>

Friday, October 09, 2020

Halloween ........


 Made a set of 'Halloween' Artist Trading Cards for UK Stampers Forum ......

I used re-cycled packaging as the bases cut to 3.5 x 2.5 inches. I then chose a background paper and fussy cut a number of buildings and also some backing papers. I attached the backing papers to the bases and stuck on the buildings. edging each with grey Inktense pencil and a waterbrush. Some elements of the buildings were glazed with Glossy Accents.

I then chose a chandelier stamp and stamped this in Versafine black onto each card, using white posca marker to highlight and used Stickles glitter glue to fill the glass panels.

The cards were edged with red Posca pen. I stamped out the words in black Versafine and applied these on foam pads.

The cards were finished with red sequins ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...