>

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Deer ......


Another Christmas card which is for sale in my Etsy Shop ......

I used a white card blank as the base. I then die-cut a matt from white card and a smaller matt from some printed paper which was applied over the white.

I then die-cut some trees in more white card and applied over the printed paper. I also die-cut some deer from brown craft card and applied these on foam pads in the clearing. 

Three clear dew-drops were added and the sentiment was stamped on white card with Versafine black ink, trimmed and edged with blue Versamagic chalk ink before adding on more foam pads.

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...