>

Monday, October 26, 2020

Pink......


 Made a Christmas card in very non-traditional colours ..... this is for sale in my Etsy Shop ....

I used a white card blank as the base and trimmed a smaller square of white card and used a die to cut a Christmas tree as shown. I then cut a small piece of printed paper and applied this to the card front allowing the pattern to show through the cut-out.

I then stamped the sentiment on white card in Pink Versafine Clair ink and heat embossed this with clear embossing powder. This was trimmed out and matted on pink card before applying as shown. I also die-cut a star from the same pink card and applied at the top of the tree.

The die-cut panel was then applied to the cardbase on foam pads. Three pink sequins were added to finish the card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...