>

Monday, October 19, 2020

Imagine .....


Yet another card using AALL & Create stamps & Dies ......

The background was made from white card with Distress Oxides and water smooshing ...

I then stamped the main image, once on the background with Versafine black ink and once on another piece of white card with Versafine Clair green ink. I trimmed out the second central image and coloured with watered down Distress Oxides before heat embossing with clear embossing powder.

I then die-cut the numbers and coloured with pink Distress Oxide smooshed on. I trimmed out the numbers from the die-cut. I then added some more stamping of leaves and screwheads onto the background.

I then added the numbers and highlighted with black Posca pen. I also added a few torn strips of green Washi tape. I added the embossed circle on foam pads over the original image. I stamped the word on pink background card and applied as shown edging with black Posca pen.

I then matted twice.... once on pink and then on green card.

I then added 3 pink dew-drops to finish the card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...