>

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Boots ......


 Made an Autumnal colours card using an AAll & Create stamp ....

I started with a white card blank. The background was cut from a piece of white card and stamped with Versafine black. It was stamped again on more white card and the Wellington boots, postmark, leaf and sentiment trimmed out for colouring.

The background was coloured with watercolours in browns, oranges and yellows. I coloured the Wellingtons as shown in green, the leaf with Autumn colours and the postmark and sentiment in red. I added Glossy Accents to the sentiment and postmark.

I added a number of other stamped images on the background in Distress Oxides, some torn Washi tape and some gold pen lines. I also added a little white Posca pen on the leaf and Wellies.

I edged the background with yellow Versamagic chalk ink and matted it on dark green and brown Kraft card. I finally added the sentiment on foam pads and applied the matts to the card blank to finish.

Was tempted to add some metal embellishments but resisted as there was plenty going on already....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Sid - love the bright green boots against the autumnal toned background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...