>

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Circus......


Made a CAS card .... the base is a 5 x 5 inch white card blank .....

The image (PaperArtsy) was stamped twice on white card in Memento black ink. I coloured sections of the bodies and hats, trimming out some items and layering on foam pads over the second image for relief. I also used a Wink of Stella pen to give things a subtle shine. The number has been glazed with Glossy Accents ....

I added some metallic chrome dots to the hats with a Molotow pen ..... the sentiment is from a sticker from Ranger which I thought was appropriate .....

The design was then matted onto black and then metallic silver cards before adding to the card front to finish ...

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great stamp and card Sid, the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and that sentiment made me laugh out loud loving the touch of silver and great colouring.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...