>

Saturday, July 02, 2022

LIM Challenge #468

Well it's that time again to join us at 'Less Is More' to make a Clean And Simple card in the theme of:



Please ensure you follow the guidelines on the blog for your chance to be showcased  !

This is my card .....


I started with a 4 x 4 inch white card blank on the front of which I used an Anna Griffin embossing strip to emboss a leafy pattern.

I then made a Gelli Print background with acrylic paints and sequin waste used as a stencil. This was applied to card and die-cut into a circle. I then stamped a skeleton leaf stamp in green Archival ink onto the circle. I selectively coloured segments of the leaf with two colours of green Acrylograph pens.

The circle was then applied on foam pads over the embossed area. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine black ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, trimmed and applied as shown onto the card front to finish .....

Hoping you have been inspired to join us with your own card creation and if you want more inspiration do have a look at my fellow Design Team members cards .... click HERE to go there .....

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. An exquisite card Sid - love that you used both dry and heat embossing on this beauty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gelly plate circle and how you used the sequins on it. fabulous idea. Awesome card, Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diese Karte gefรคllt mir sehr gut, da sie so schlicht ist. Der Kreis hebt sich durch den embossden Streifen sehr gut ab.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Sid. I love that gelly circle. I am curious about the sequin waste and what you did here. It certainly looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dry embossing Sid. Your gelly circle is fab, I love the colours you've used and the effect from the sequin waste is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...