>

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Fire .....


Made a set of Twinchies in the theme of 'The Elements' for a swap on UK Stampers Forum .....

I chose the element 'Fire' .... I cut the 2 x 2 inch bases from re-cycled food packaging.

I then cut 4 more squares from white card and stamped the flames (Bombshell) in black Versafine ink and heat embossed this with clear embossing powder. I then used a set of Ecoline brushpens to colour the images and edge them. The flames were treated with Glossy Accents to highlight. These were added to the bases.

The word was produced on a label maker in red and added as shown to finish ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great 'flames' Sid - glossy accents is fabulous for things like that!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...