>

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Mail .....


A set of Artist Trading Cards made for a swap in UK Stampers Forum in a theme of 'In The Post'.

I started by cutting some re-cycled food packaging into 2.5 x 3.5 inch rectangles which I edged with some red an blue striped Washi tape.

I then stamped a air mail tag in Versafine black ink onto white card and heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. The tags were then coloured with a wash of Walnut Stain Distress ink and edged with more ink to age them a little. They were then trimmed out. I coloured around the hole in the tags with maroon Acrylograph pen and applied a strip of more Washi tape across the front of each tag. They were then added to the bases on foam pads.

I then tied around the middle of each tag with some jute string and trimmed off to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ATC's Sid - love the way you used the airmail theme - brilliant work.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...