>

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Sassy ......


A set of Artist Trading Coins made for a Swap over on UK Stampers Forum ....

The bases were die-cut from re-cycled food packaging and I then stamped some music on dark blue card in silver ink. This was then die-cut and stuck onto the bases.

I then stamped a small Hero Arts stamp in Versafine black ink which was heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then coloured with Inktense pencils and a waterbrush before trimming out and mounting on green card to form a border.

The words were stamped in Versafine black on white card and again coloured with Inktense pencil. Tese were also trimmed out.

I added the image of the lady and the sentiment as shown and finished with 3 green pearls, edging each coin with green Posca marker.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love them Sid. I’m sure I have those tiny lady stamps by Hero Arts. πŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and great to see one of Hero Art lady stamps, still have all mineπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...