>

Saturday, April 23, 2022

LIM Challenge #463 .....

The latest 'Less Is More' Challenge is for a Clean And Simple 'One Layer Card' which is indeed a Challenge .....




Don't let the 'One Layer Card' put you off & here's hoping that you will be inspired to join in with us !

This is my card ...... I started with a 5 x 5 inch white card blank.



I then used a Carabelle Studios 'Circles' stencil and Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron, Speckled Egg & Worn Lipstick coloured with blending brushes. I kept the design over to the left in keeping with the theme of the challenge. This was heat set with a heat gun.

I then chose an arrow stamp and stamped this in Versafine black ink as shown. The word 'Escape' was then stamped in the same ink as shown to finish the card ......

Please do visit 'Less Is More' for more inspiration from my fellow DT Team members .... click HERE to go there .....

Sid xx

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love your design and color choices, Sid. The contrast of the black arrow is great and I love the sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun design Sid. The colour really helps the black arrow to pop. Take care 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful OLC, Sid. I like how you faded out the dots. The black arrow is a powerful center piece for this.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...