>

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Chaos ......

 

Felt a Tim Holtz moment coming on so decided to re-purpose this chocolate box which measures 7 x 7 x 1.5 inches.

I chose a number of TH printed papers and trimmed into squares assembling 9 of them on a piece of card. I then used a black Posca pen and doodled between the joins of the squares to add some interest. I then used watered down Gesso to knock back the brightness.

I then chose a numbers stamp and a dot background stamp inked with Archival sepia ink to add some interest to the background.

Next I added a sunburst (TH) with a stamp inked with orange Archival ink. The edges were lined with white Posca pen. The man (TH Paper Dolls) was added on foam pads after edging in black ink. in front of the sunburst.

I then used some cork scrabble pieces on the left to spell 'CHAOS' they were stuck in place as shown.

The background was finished with a word sticker (TH) which was added and edged with more black Posca pen. It was then applied to the box top .....

Will use it to hold my watches and cufflinks ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and lovely design, great finish as always x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...