>

Saturday, April 09, 2022

LIM Challenge #462


It's that time again ..... we are asking you to make a CAS card and enter our fortnighly Challenge ....

Here is my Design Team card for the Less Is More Challenge #462 ..... we ask that you make a card in the theme of 'Occupations' and that you follow the Guidelines to be in with a chance of being Showcased .....





I found this old rubber stamp from PaperArtsy and thought I would make a Clean & Simple card celebrating 'Writing' as an Occupation .......

The base is a 5 x 5 inch white card blank.  I then stamped the image of the hand with a pen twice on white card in Versafine black ink. These were then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I trimmed out the full image from one stamped image and then trimmed the hand with pen from the other. This was then coloured with a wash of Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and a waterbrush. 

The first whole image was then applied to the card front. The coloured hand with pen was then applied over this on foam pads.

The words were printed with a lettering machine and applied onto a matt of white card. This was applied as shown to finish the card ......

Hope this inspires you to join the Challenge and please do go have a look at my fellow design team members cards ..... click HERE to see them ......

'Write On' !!!!

Sid xx

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant project, STUNNING design love the CAS here and stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic male card, Sid. You created this card exactly the way I love adding images to the card. I have to write it: it looks brilliant !!! Thanks to you, I understood the subject of the challenge, because at first I thought it was not about the profession, but about the competition. Thanks for the inspiration and introduction to the right topic.
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card Sid - love that image and you have used it stunningly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Sid. I love that image. You've colored it wonderfully, and the sentiment - just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great image for this challenge Sid. Makes for a wonderful card along with the sentiment. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...