>

Saturday, April 02, 2022

Magical .......


A decorated tag made for a Swap over on UK Stampers Forum ......

The tag base was cut from black card, over this I applied a printed napkin with gel medium. Once dry I trimmed the napkin layer to leave a small black border.

I then stamped a number of times with stitched circles with Versamark ink and heat embossed these with white embossing powder. I also did a little doodling with a white Posca pen.

The butterfleis are printed and trimmed out being applied to the tag on foam pads to lift the wings. The word was stamped in Versafine black ink and matted onto more black card. This was applied on foam pads as shown.

I used the crop-a-dile to add a bronze eyelet and threaded this through with some rust coloured Sari Silk to finish the tag .......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...