>

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Vintage ......


After receiving the Vintage Father Christmas image as a gift, I decided to make a card with a vintage feel .....

The base is a 6 x 6 inch white card base. I chose a piece of brown Kraft card with a graph print and trimmed and spattered with white paint to add some 'snow' to it. Once dry I added the vintage image in the centre of the matt.

I then die-cut the poinsettia (TH/Sizzix) from red velvet card and champagne glitter card layering as shown. I also cut some leaves from dark green card. The poinsettia and leaves were applied to the card matt on foam pads as shown. The sentiment banner was stamped in Versafine black ink, trimmed and antiqued with a wash of brown Distress Ink and was then added on foam pads.

The finished matt was then matted again on textured dark green card and added to the card front to finish ......

Sid xx


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous, classical card Sid - this is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sid, I do love the Christmas vintage theme x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...